Start the year off right with this gourmet recipe!
We suggest you make delicious spinach gnocchi. A tasty and easy dish to accompany our Vacqueyras Domaine de la Ganse vintage, a wine of character signed Vignobles et Compagnie. 🍷
THE RECIPE FOR SPINACH GNOCCHI
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 600 g spinach
– 2 chicken fillets
– Gnocchi (made or to make yourself)
– 30 cl of liquid cream
– 1 piece of old Gouda cheese
– salt and pepper
– 1 tsp grainy mustard
– Olive oil
– In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the gnocchi 2 minutes and remove them as soon as they rise to the surface.
– Wash the spinach and remove the stems. Cook the spinach in a large pot with a knob of butter.
– When it is well reduced, add the cream, mustard, salt and pepper and blend to make chopped spinach.
– Cut the chicken into fine pieces.
– In a frying pan, heat olive oil and cook the chicken pieces with the chopped garlic. Do not let the chicken brown. When chicken is 3/4 cooked, add it to the spinach and season to taste.
– Add the gnocchi and stir for a few moments.
– Just before serving, grate pieces of old Gouda cheese.
Serve immediately! 🍽